Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Loosing a stone

August 1, 2008
Loosing a stone

I’m trying to lose one stone. No, that does not mean that I am carrying around a stone in my pocket just hoping it falls out. In the UK, one stone=14lbs. All scales are measured in stones. So, my goal is to lose 14 lbs (one stone) by Christmas. With all the waling I already done and will be doing, I should lose some weight but the hard part will be staying away from all the yummy pastries and custards that abound over here. If anyone wants, you can join me in walking and losing stones and keep me posted on how many you lose!

~Nancy

2 comments:

Cheadle-izer said...

I totally thought you were talking about loosing a kidney stone-ouch! Count Piper in for the challenge to loose a stone! Meow!

Cheadle-izer said...

Piper meant to say 'lose a stone' not loose. Piper isn't fully awake yet this morning.