Thursday, December 4, 2008

Softly falling snow

December 4, 2008
Softly falling snow
This morning I woke up to more snow! We are experiencing a “winter storm warning” which means we will get about 4 inches of wet snow by the end of the day. Yes, I know that this is nothing compared to what I am used to from living in Washington and Idaho but over here this much snow means that schools, motor ways, and bus routes will be closed. I’m sitting on my bed with the curtain open so that I can enjoy the snow falling outside while Christmas music is playing on my computer. Why am I at home on a work day you might ask? I have come down with my annual winter cold involving sore throat, loss of voice, and head ache. :( So, I’m recuperating at home and getting caught up on my blog.

1 comment:

Cheadle-izer said...

Get well soon! Take your prednisone! I want you to be healthy when you come home! It still hasn't snowed here, so you beat us to the snow. It is starting to cool off to 20 degrees these days, but the sun still shines! Piper kitty says HI!