Saturday, September 6, 2008

Accent

August 29, 2008
Beautiful accent
Here is a quick and amusing post for your entertainment. Today a patient asked “where is that beautiful accent from?” At first I couldn’t believe that he was speaking to me. To me, my “accent” butchers the English language and sounds plain. After that comment, I asked some of my co-workers what they thought about my accent and they said that it is very interesting and unique and that the way in which I pronounce some words is very “appealing to the ears”. Wow, I’m actually living in a place where people want to hear me speak!

2 comments:

Erik said...

Hey, I enjoyed reading your blog. It looks like your having quite the experience. Enjoy the time while you have it.

Mom (Dianna) said...

Nanc...so enjoyed your reading about your trips and viewing the pics. You might include a blog about why your blog seems to be held up in "no man's land" before they show up online...ie; your access to an internet being intermittnent. I understand that you date according to the day you actually experienced the trip and I like knowing that. Just had a few comments and questions from others wondering why the delay from your date and the actual day the are able to find it online.

Hope everything is going well..Love you!!!